Style and comfort in this amazing work shoe from Crocs, Inc. A fully enclosed leather upper will keep your feet dry and the Croslite™ material will ensure comfort all day. With the slip-resistant crocslock™ tread pattern this shoe will quickly find its way onto your feet and into your kitchen.
The Crocs™ Amaretto work shoe features:
- Crocs Lock™ tread exceeds industry slip-resistance standards for oil, water, soap and a wide variety of slippery surfaces as tested to ASTM F1677 standards.*
- A universally classic men’s silhouette with a custom-fit lace up closure.
- Ideal for the food service, healthcare and hospitality industries.
- Croslite™ material footbed relieves pressure on feed, legs and back, and also includes circulation nubs to increase blood flow.
- Easy-to-clean leather upper includes a “bowler shoe” pattern with overlay stitching details.
- Mesh liner wicks moisture away from feet.
*Certain Crocs™ Work shoes have been independently tested at Intertek lab following the ASTM F1677 testing standards, using the Mark II machine. When tested on quarry tile commonly found in restaurants, Crocs Lock™ tread was found to be slip-resistant under certain wet, dry, soapy, oily and greasy conditions. The numbers above, selected by Crocs, Inc. engineering, are a representation of average & median scores from a controlled sample of tests conducted at Intertek labs. No shoe is 100% slip-resistant and test results may vary under different conditions.